Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: BUILD 4848 keeps installing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi
I am positive Virtual DJ has updated 3 times this week, it seemed excessive so i wondered if the update was somehow not happening, VDJ says I'm on build 4848 and when I checked the changelog page and found there is only 1 new update, build 4848 that was released TODAY (21/4/19), I know it updated on Friday, and I am positive it updated earlier in the week also.
Please am I going mad or has there been an issue with the release of this build?

Posted Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 3:44 pm

Posted Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 4:00 pm
Hi
Thanks for clearing that up, I checked https://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/changelog.html to find out what updates were available.

I didn't know I was on the early access program though, it isn't something I deliberately joined. Is that something I can change as I really only want official builds.

Thanks

Posted Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 8:13 pm
The setting is in options.

Posted Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 8:18 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
These were originally public releases, but because the issues were found soon after public release we temporarily pulled back the original release and made a hot fix to fix the found bugs.

Posted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 4:37 am
Ah that explains it, it was just a it confusing when all record of them disappeared from the Changelog.
Thanks

Posted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 2:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)