Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: I Cannot Access Your Links in order to re-download Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Im unable to access any of your links-I have been having trouble with IDJ Pool which I subscribed to-you have asked me to download VDJ8 but I already subscribed to it 4 weeks ago. When you send me links none of them are working.

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 7:31 am
Soulster123 wrote :
Hi Im unable to access any of your links-I have been having trouble with IDJ Pool which I subscribed to-you have asked me to download VDJ8 but I already subscribed to it 4 weeks ago. When you send me links none of them are working.

Which links?

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 8:59 am

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 10:19 am
I see now ... did you subscribe to the music catalog inside of VDJ or from this web page https://www.virtualdj.com/products/onlinecatalogs.html

if not i Don't think you will have access to Online streaming catalog from inside of the VDJ software.

in case you aren't aware it is not included free with the software but a separate subscription.

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 11:36 am
Providing you are using the most recent software and you are logged in then you should be able to use the software with out limitation.

Regarding iDJPool, please ensure you have the correct search parameters enabled. You can check it’s working by clicking on iDJPool in the folder tree on the left and then searching from there.

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 4:32 pm
Hi all-VDJ is telling me to download VDJ8 from this link-http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html BUT Chrome is not recognising it-the circle spins anti-clockwise then a message comes up saying site cannot be reached. Is it my browser settings please Ive tried everything-deleting etc

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 6:26 pm
Nothing wrong with that link here (Firefox). Works fine.

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 6:45 pm
I would try a different browser. The link itself is good.

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 8:50 pm
All sorted now -thanks all - Anti Virus had blocked the Chrome Browser-it needed updating. I then downloaded the link to VDJ8-a message came up saying "update" - then everything works.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 2:11 pm
All sorted now -thanks all - Anti Virus had blocked the Chrome Browser-it needed updating. I then downloaded the link to VDJ8-a message came up saying "update" - then everything works.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 2:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)