Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VIRTUALDJ8 LE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
I recently bought the Pioneer DDJ-WEGO4 package, the software recently expired from the Pro Trial to the limited licence, understandable. However if I open the app the screen gives me the search bar as well as the column with the BPM. Once I plug the controller into the usb port the screen changes and the Search bar and BPM column disappears. I am not a dj but bought the set for my home entertainment area. I would suppose that search and the BPM should be a standard feature even on the Free LE version or am I mistaken. Perhaps its just a setting that I cannot find. Please help. Thank You

Posted Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 1:24 pm
It's not in LE, taken out deliberately. Company decision.

Crazy but hey ho.

Posted Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 2:34 pm
monochHome userMember since 2018
cual es el codigo

Posted Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 5:23 pm
There is no codigo. You need to buy a license.

Posted Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 5:27 pm
Would the Home Plus licence be good enough

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 7:20 am
Yes, it's for home use only.

Personally I think removing the browser is just a scam to get money out of people. Others would argue the LE is supposed to be basic but removing the browser renders it useless IMO.

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 7:43 am
@ kradcliffe, thank you for your comment and response. Would the Home Plus Licence give me access to the search field and the BPM column. I am not a dj and bought the WEGO4 Package for use at home for entertainment purposes and only realized later that I cannot use the free app with the controller :(

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 8:20 am
hey am new here and I want to buy a license but am I don't know how

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 8:37 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, it's for home use only.

Personally I think removing the browser is just a scam to get money out of people. Others would argue the LE is supposed to be basic but removing the browser renders it useless IMO.

The browser is pretty much the only thing that could be limited in order to not limit any of the actual controller's features.
With le you still have full access to pads, sampler, effects,...

Yes, with the plus license you also get a full unlimited browser

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 8:38 am
Dj QueMan wrote :
hey am new here and I want to buy a license but am I don't know how

You select the license you want/need, and buy it right here:
https://virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Your credentials are then automatically updated to include the license, and when you use them to log into VDJ it will run with that license

Posted Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 9:10 am
monochHome userMember since 2018
hola como puedo mezclar musica

Posted Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 8:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)