Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: v8.3b4514 filter folder trouble

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Could there be a new bug in this version?.... I have a lot of filter folders in my library, and have been using them for long time, but with this version they are totally dead. I only get the text "Browsing" for 1 sec, and nothing more happens. Like it is a empty folder. Strange thing, if I create a new filter folder which gets the name Filter Folder (1), it don't work any better than the old. I also use this line (isscanned=1 or isscanned=0) in addition to selecting recursive on the scope option. Do I have to try to delete and build a new library, or could it be something with this version? Or is it something i have overlooked?

Posted Sun 05 Aug 18 @ 6:59 pm
mine seem to be working (i have a ton) ....... maybe post the code from one that doesn't so someone can test it.

Posted Sun 05 Aug 18 @ 7:50 pm
wickedmix wrote :
mine seem to be working (i have a ton) ....... maybe post the code from one that doesn't so someone can test it.

Thanks. But can you please explain how I find the code?

Edit: I just realized that the search box also is not working.. 0 Hits, nothing comes up when i search for anything.

I suspect that my setup has crashed somehow.I will update when I have reinstalled virtual dj, built new library, or what I had to do to recover these functionalities.

Edit 2 - Problem solved

The file database.xml in the virtualdj folder was probably corrupt. I renamed it and recovered an older database backup file, Everything is perfect again. :)

Posted Sun 05 Aug 18 @ 9:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)