Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Can I assign flanger & echo to FX pads in VDJ using DDJ-RZ ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi There,

I am using a ddj -rz and can't seem to find any info pertaining to my question, Can I assign flanger & echo to FX pads in VDJ using DDJ-RZ ?

In Rekordbox I had echo and flanger on a pad on the ddj-rz and I loved it and miss it now I am using virtual DJ, I would really like to assign the pad fx with these 2 tools at least, please help :o(

Thanks.

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 10:39 am

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 12:51 pm
Hi,

Thanks but that doesn't help me one bit, it has nothing about how to assign pads as in pad fx on the ddj rz, I want to assign flanger and echo to the pads , please can anyone help ??Thanks

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 5:14 pm
The simplest way is to have your sz always trigger the current pad page and then change between pad pages as needed - and creating new pad pages as needed. Then you can basically do anything you want using the sz pads

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 5:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 1:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
and here is one i quickly made with Effects. Download, install and then open it with Pads Editor to change the Effects assigned to the Pads if the ones i included are not the ones you want.
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80821

Note: The same pad page is included natively to some controllers (mostly the Pioneer ones that have PAD FX1 mode)

Posted Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 2:06 am
Thanks for the replies guys I will give the ideas some tries :o)

Posted Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 5:42 am
DJ Dad you are a legend, it worked and is great, just what I wanted, thanks , I didn't realise you juc t clicked that in settings and it instantly worked, great stuff :o) thanks again :o)

Posted Sat 04 Aug 18 @ 1:31 pm
What is the difference between Master out and line out ? I am trying to record real vinyl mixes using a behringer uac202 , the mixer master out is connected to the input of the behringer with RCA , then on the output ports of the behringer I am using rca to connect to my amp, what am I doing wrong ????there is no sound at all, yet it plays an mp3 file from windows media player to the amp.

Is it because my traktor z2 has no line out or record out ??

Please help, thanks

Posted Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 7:56 pm
Master out would go to your speakers, line out to a recorder, mixer, or booth monitor.

Posted Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 10:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)