Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can not connect to VirtualDJ servers - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I cannot login and with my internet connection is all ok. But now i found an error that keeps saying that system is unstable because of crack installed. And this sis when i open vDJ8. WTF? i have bought a licenc why do i need ti install a crack. Anyway even if in my computer is a ckrack where or how do find that sonofabitch and remove him? Please hel.
Allready uninstalled 3 times and downloaded again and installed... nothing
THX

Posted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 7:10 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 7:51 pm
I have a recently bought a lisence and now i cannot login it marks cannout connect to servers cause of som crack need help pleaseeeee

Posted Sat 06 Oct 18 @ 12:07 pm
Young_Carterkc wrote :
I have a recently bought a lisence and now i cannot login it marks cannout connect to servers cause of som crack need help pleaseeeee

Have you had a cracked version installed before?
Because that may have changed your network settings to avoild VDJ talking to the servers

Posted Sat 06 Oct 18 @ 12:19 pm
mscott4ControlleristMember since 2019
I think I may have had a crack file installed before. How do I reset the network settings again ?

Posted Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 10:33 pm
Nem tudok podcast csinálni

Posted Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 10:41 pm
user19348362 wrote :
I think I may have had a crack file installed before. How do I reset the network settings again ?

use the tool for pc or mac that I linked to earlier.

Posted Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 10:44 pm
Hi. What’s the tool called ?

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 7:38 am
Hmm, strange, it's been removed, oh well try this
DEMMIX wrote :
go to C/Windows/system32\drivers\etc\hosts and open it with notepad and search a "127.0.0.1 live.virtualdj.com " delete it and save the file to the desktop since it won't let you save it directly to that folder and then delete the host file and replace it with the saved file

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 7:53 am
Thanks so much for your help.
How much does it cost for the home plus version as I only use my controller for at home. I have a Mixtrack Platinum

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 2:03 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 2:43 pm
I have another problem. I am trying to use ITunes which I can see on the file bar. But when I select a track it won’t play any idea

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 8:35 pm
Apple Music subscription tracks?

If so they will be DRM and only play on Apple devices.

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 8:42 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
If they are from iTunes Music subscription, they will not play. It is a DRM thing.

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 8:43 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This comes up all the time. Mods/Atomix can we:

- update the FAQ to include a reference to Apple Music (not that I’m sure this will reduce the number of inquires here TBH). If it has been updated I may have missed it. All I found was the old reference to old iTunes DRM.
- improve the error message inside VDJ to include a help message or link to the FAQ to help people with troubleshooting. Or I suspect it is possible to find a marker inside the file which shows it is DRM-encumbered and show an appropriate message.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Posted Sun 17 Feb 19 @ 9:47 pm
Thanks for your help

Posted Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 7:30 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The file extension for Apple music protected files is m4p, so they should by default not even show up in the browser

Posted Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 7:52 am
Adion wrote :
they should by default not even show up in the browser

What if they're in a playlist? Will the playlist show the tracks?

Posted Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 6:24 pm
Shouldn't do, as I understand only file types listed in options will show in the browser.

Posted Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 6:27 pm
I cannot connect my virtual dj 2018 to the servers and the link that had the fix tool in the previous posts no longer works, what can i do

Posted Wed 18 Sep 19 @ 1:29 pm
91%