Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Un Dock Browser, Cue marks and a Thank You

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ScottyGPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi! Can you please please pretty please make the browser able to be un docked from its screen position, between folders and side list, so it can be it's own floating window? I envision being able to press the "insert" button to call up the browser window, add my selections to the automix list, then press "escape" to close the window. Also if I'm using 2 screens then I can drop the browser window on the 2nd screen, make it full screen, and have glorious full screen viewing of the browser!! I think it makes for better use of the screen space, able to view more headers etc...

Also the pre loaded cue marks are killing me when in automix mode. Songs are automixing in the middle... I appreciate the POI editor which is pretty cutting edge, but it is really bulky and confusing. VDJ7 let you add and move cue marks in the player waveform which you can't do now in 8. If you add a cue in the player (deck) waveform the mark is not remembered the next time you load it. I'm looking for more simple function. I need an easy way to add a cue mark at the start of the song and an automix point at the end... that's all. Let's do it in real time in the player without having to open the POI editor.

Also THANK YOU for adding Fade Out, Cut In to the automix options!! This helps give a more Radio like sound to the automix.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 4:55 pm
Skins already exist that have floating browsers.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 5:02 pm

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 3:59 am

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 5:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)