Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Avicii is dead at 28

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 9:26 pm
OldufferControlleristMember since 2014
Yes, just read it on the news..only 28. What a shame.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 10:42 pm
He had health issues so don't assume.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 9:12 am
I leveled your post, because I thought it was cruel, insensitive, and unnecessary. If I stepped out of line, those above me can release your remarks. I would do the same if it was you that passed away.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:30 pm
Thanks for levelling the post, I agree it was a bit insensitive.

Many people for many reasons in life have problems with addictions, sadly there have been many in history who have huge talent but embark on a path of self destruction.
He had tried very hard to clean himself up and get back on a path of a healthy life, however, the long term damage had been done.

It is sad, very sad, to loose talent at such a young age.
His light shone bright, it was short, but his legacy will remain.

R.I.P. Avicii

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:51 pm

So sad to learn of Avicii's death only 28 years of age, he was just starting his career,
love some of his track's Hey Brother for me performing was a favorite during my Karaoke shows.

RIP fella, thoughts are with your family, my condolences to them.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:53 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@A Man and His Music

Appreciate that.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 5:47 pm
Rest in peace avicii

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 5:58 pm
Life's so strange....R.I.P..

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 10:51 pm
R.I.P.

Shock and speakless.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 2:16 pm
R.I.P.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 5:04 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Never liked his music but many did,
those that burn twice as bright last half as long.

Let his excesses be a warning, your spirit and mind can be strong, but your vessel is made to fade.

Reval In Partying dude.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 9:20 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not really the time or place Ron...

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 11:16 am
Ron, you already had posts levelled up earlier in this thread that were out of order and you just keep coming back for more ......

It's in the forum rules about discussing politics etc.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 12:50 pm
Ron, Ron, Ron. I knew this peace was too good to last. I have asked you before to start your own blog, so that you may express your views, without idiots like me leveling your post. Don't you want your followers to get your message? That is the way for you to go, because I will not allow any of your wonderful views to last on this forum. This is a DJ forum, and although we all have personal views, there are forum guidelines that the owner has placed on this forum. I just abide by them, and make sure that others do also.

Let me make myself perfectly clear. If I see certain words in any of your post, I will level them. I will not list all of the words, but will give you a general idea. Drugs, alcohol, any thing that has to do with any corporations or governments. The words youth, young will set me off, so be very careful. Any type of area 52 thoughts will be leveled. This does not just apply to you, but you do have a long history of skirting the guidelines.

So please, for the love of...................nope, I left out a word. Religious anything, will be leveled. So please for the love of a 320 kbps mp3, start your own blog and help the youth keep away from alcohol, drugs, corporations, governments, and the boogie man. Your followers are waiting for you.

Now let Avicii rest in peace.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 9:09 pm
I do not need to have the last word, so I will leave this thread open to anyone that has condolences for Avicii. All other post will be leveled.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 9:16 pm
I was not a big fan of Avicii , but its allways painfull to lose a fellow-artist . While you may be irritated by them for some music , very often after a while that music becomes more valuable , like I can appreciate a lot of music now that I didnt like when it came out . But you may wonder if it isnt a bit selfish to die young and leave people behind in sadness .

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 10:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 6:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)