Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Does the Pioneer DJM 450 Have support for DVS in virtual DJ ??? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Does the Pioneer DJM 450 Have support for DVS in virtual DJ ??? I wish to purchase this and need to know, I have searched the net and bar an old post that didn't mention DVS I can't find any info.

I want to use mostly DVS and sometimes real vinyl, but would only buy if it support dvs fully and I don't want to be tied to Rekordbox if I buy it.

Thanks

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 5:56 pm
If you look here, you will find all supported controllers.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:03 pm
Thanks, nice and quick reply, do you know roughly how long support will be for the DJM 250 MK 2 ? I could make do with that over a DJM 450, It's still a nice mixer, and as long as it supports DVS forvirtual dj I would be real happy with it, I just don't want to use any other dj software than virtual dj

Thanks

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:10 pm
...although use with DVS doesn't require it to be supported as a controller.

@Ruffstuff, VDJ will support the audio side regardless of whether it's listed as a supported controller. VDJ supports pretty much any audio interface. Basically, if your computer operating system can see it (i.e. it has a driver for your OS) then VDJ will be able to see and use the audio I/O.

Unlike the competition, the hardware doesn't need to be "certified" by VDJ to work.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:12 pm
my mate has the djm 250 mk2 and has to use it with rekordbox, he hates recordbox and keeps trying the djm 250 mk2 with virtual dj but it wont work, he said he is itching to come back to virtual dj but so far the sofware wont wont work with this mixer

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:22 pm
He said it definitely doesn't work, it recognises it in the master/headhones list but does not appear in the audio set up page ie external mixer or headphone or speaker and soundcard selection. It only appears in the drop down menus where you change configurations, when he tries to calibrate it it is not recognised and nothing happens other than being told to check the soundcard is selected.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 7:18 pm
Your duplicate post about this question has been leveled up because..............it is a duplicate. Just because your question is not answered in the time frame that you like, does not allow you to ask it again. You will have to be patient like everyone else. Thank you for your understanding.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:26 pm
It's ok, I spoke to klausmogensen and unlike many of the members here he is helpful, explains things in a non lazy way and actually provides articles and images to help his explanation, and not once did he berate me for asking a question in a different thread, a thread where each question in most cases is not even remotely similar , if the people that berate me actually put as much effort into answering my questions as they do exerting their authority then I wouldn't have to keep opening other threads, but mostly the problem is the really lame non existent option of being able to change and highlight in blue the title of a thread so that it relates to the NEW Question , yes I understand I am not an imbecile even though certain members like to talk to me like I am.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:40 pm
So Klaus explained - what was the answer?

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:47 pm
It's not really relevant now, besides I can't find the messages anymore, I think the mod deleted them because of my thank you to klaus saying he is the only one here that's any help

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:52 pm
Oh, you don't want to say. I wonder why?

On forums in general, if you ask a question, then it's preferred protocol to follow it up by posting the solution - so that anyone reading (or searching the forum in future) can see the answer themselves.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:56 pm
I don't want to say ??? 1.Because it is irrelevant and because you just want to dissect it and pick holes in it maybe ????????

2. I have no wish to continue it, he answered my questions without berating me and getting on his high horse....And none of you answered my questions and got on your high and mighty horse....Case closed.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:09 pm
DJRuffStuff, just so you don't get it twisted, you are not special, I am not just singling you out. I have a thread open right now, and only one guy has answered. I don't get to ask the same question again in another thread. We all have to wait until someone gets around to answer us. Trust me, you are not the only one who gets their duplicate post leveled up.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:10 pm
DJ Ruffstuff wrote :
Because it is irrelevant

No it's not irrelevant.

You asked a question. If it was answered then you should post the answer for the benefit of others who may have the same question (so that they don't have to start another thread).

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:15 pm
The other mod deleted the whole thread, not my fault, it was there for all to see and now it's gone, I wont name him, I don't want a slanging match. I just wanted some help without being spoken down to and like I'm a moron.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:21 pm
the whole thread has definitely been deleted, really not my fault the mod deleted it, maybe it might be prudent to say it to him , I don;t want an argument, I have always been respectful and I feel I have been treated like an idiot, we can;t all be brilliant.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:25 pm
To any member that reads this, Please don't ask the same question twice, as this makes it hard to keep all the information in one spot. We just want to make the forum to be as informative to all members. If you question is not answered right away, please be patient, someone will get back to you. If you do post a duplicate post, it will be leveled up by me or one of the other moderators, because that is part of our responsibilities. Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:34 pm
Oh for goodness sake, stop making excuses - just post the damn answer!

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:44 pm
Groovin, he doesn't want to tell us, so as long as he is happy, that's all we can ask for. We don't want him to feel uncomfortable here.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 8:49 pm
Excuses ??? He deleted my conversation with another member and I can't be bothered to type out something that was already there. Don't want to tell you ????? Why should I type out a conversation I had with someone else that YOU deleted !!!

I will keep it to one thread from now on and that is that, I understand why the one thread and I will stick to it.

No more squabbling either please - Virtual hugs all round, lets kiss make up and be friends :o)

Peace .

Posted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 5:56 am
74%