Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: time code-- recently purchased a numark mixtrack pro 3 hoping to mix and scratch in real time with no beat skip

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

recently purchased a numark mixtrack pro 3 hoping to mix and scratch in real time with no beat skip with time code DVS had to send back because i found out it isnt supported with time code, im kinda a beginner, can someone point me in the direction of controllers with time code i dont know if im explaining it right but what im trying to do is be able to dj and scratch without when songs are locked in they get off beat so if thers a list of time coded controllers please send to me that works well with virtual dj 8, i used beatlock but its not the same, i played with a friends setup in the military a long time ago and have been chasing that every since and havent been able to find what i need to do this is it a box or INTERFACE something i need to connect, i want to know what controller 0r what basic set up i need that i can get that works almost right out of the box also im not rich lol PLEASE HELP, also the people at Virtual dj atomix are great -found out i believe its called DVS

please send me in the right direction im a little lost and i hope someone out there can decipher what im trying to say

Posted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 10:26 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Fri 09 Mar 18 @ 8:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)