Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Need someone to make custom skin for me - Will pay £'s - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

locodog wrote :
I can attest to vdj logo being impossible to hid, try mask it, shrink it, or omit it and it comes back huge,
Not that I wanted to remove the vdj logo, I was just trying stuff.

Took about 30 seconds but of course I not going to tell you how to do it. Just takes a very tiny bit of know how. You know I am telling the truth because It is not my thing to make things up. I only mention it because they might want to fix it... They might want to fix a lot of things that make them look foolish but I doubt it.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 4:36 pm
Yeah I know what you are referring to. I am only going to say it is easy and obvious to do but most won't be able to do it... If I say any more I will feel like I have given out info that I should not and I am not into stealing either... But god only knows the truth is like taboo here :) I guess they think it is better to send out the rat patrol to spread the company BS so they might look better but I can't imagine that does any good and only hurts.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 5:09 pm
Dj Reklusive wrote :
groovindj wrote :
It's not the FRUiT skin. The starting point is the default VDJ 8 4 deck skin, but then certain parts are darkened (which is what FRUiT did on an earlier version of his skin). The end result is something that looks like FRUiT's old "z 4 decks" skin, but with the new pads area.

I did this for Reklusive, so it's up to him if he wants to share it.

Are you sure you dont want to upload it yourself as a downloadable skin? i'm pretty sure it would be popular. If not i can but seems wrong as you made it.

fdilonez wrote :
groovindj Merci, it's all good great job that was very nice of you to help my token of appreciation go to you for your great heart...Thanks.!!!

pm me your email and ill send it to you.

Hi Dj Reklusive... cool all Black nice job from groovindj if you wouldn't mind sharing it I sent you a pm into your mailbox i would like a copy of it if you don't mind it's really a lot cooler on the eyes at night...Thanks it will be appreciated.!!!

Posted Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)