Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ask the dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How many people use this feature? Is it worth using it?

Posted Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 1:42 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Using it on my mobile gigs connected through wifi with my phone, I´m saticfied and so are my customers.

This is an easy way for shy people (and all the others too:) to make requests, and the best thing with this is that we can answer back on the messages !

My answer is to try it out for a couple of gigs and find out by your self.

Posted Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:02 pm
freppa wrote :
Using it on my mobile gigs connected through wifi with my phone, I´m saticfied and so are my customers.

This is an easy way for shy people (and all the others too:) to make requests, and the best thing with this is that we can answer back on the messages !

My answer is to try it out for a couple of gigs and find out by your self.

How do you let your customers and guest know to find you or webpage without using a video screen?

Posted Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:28 pm
Print up cards for the venue that you are in, and place them on tables or bar etc.

Posted Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:31 pm
Another option is to tell them, by using a thing called a microphone. :-)

Posted Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 7:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Phones usually have a way to scan QR Codes too ;) (Google it)

Posted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:44 am
Love the feature, especially since it does not allow me access to the senders personal information. This is important when dealing with schools. The only feature I wish it had was that it would allow me to keep the request list for later review.

Posted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:41 am
can djs share their music and karaoke files on here?

Posted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:48 am
No, because that would be illegal.

Posted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:52 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
allsoundsvdj wrote :
can djs share their music and karaoke files on here?

You can share your music library, just export your files into a textfile and add that textfile to the "catalog" in the setup.

I suggest that you convert and edit the textfile (exel) into a (word) textfile like Artist - Song for easy searching.

But when you do that, you can not get any text messages from the costumers. Its more of a jukebox choice for them.

Posted Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)