Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ LE and Numark Party Mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, so I bought a Party Mix which comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE and realised LE lacks the most useful feature for me, showing me the key of each track. After searching around the forums for advice it seems like the party mix has a ten minute time limit with all the other versions but I'm a little confused about how this works.

If I shell out for the home version will I have a ten minute limit? And how about the pro version?

Posted Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 10:32 am
The LE version supplied will work without restriction but is limited in features.

The home version does have a ten minute limit but it's free.

The advanced home or controller license will unlock all the software features without restrictions but will only work with that particular controller and is for home use only.

The Pro licence can be used for commercial work and unlocks all supported controllers.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

Posted Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 11:01 am
kapnosmantis wrote :
Hi, so I bought a Party Mix which comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE and realised LE lacks the most useful feature for me, showing me the key of each track. After searching around the forums for advice it seems like the party mix has a ten minute time limit with all the other versions but I'm a little confused about how this works.

If I shell out for the home version will I have a ten minute limit? And how about the pro version?

The home version is free, but won't work with a controller for more than 10 min
The home plus version, which is also called the controller version, has fewer limitations than the LE, but will only work with your specific controller, and is not licensed for pro out-side-the-home dj'ing. For the Party mix the license price for this version is $49
The pro version has no limitations, and you can get it as a pr. month subscription license ($19 pr month), or pay all at once ($299)

Here is a comparison list:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

Edit: kradcliffe was faster :)

Posted Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 11:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)