Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What happened to Videotoolz?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Got a discontinued auto payment notice and cannot send a message. Did they fold?

Posted Tue 09 Jan 18 @ 9:36 pm
Probably finally got shut down, illegal record pools eventually get shut down.....

Posted Tue 09 Jan 18 @ 11:45 pm
The website is still up but they removed the dj pool it looks like. Sad to see that pool go because it was cheap and had some good video editors. I don't think it was ever legal tho. Had to go back to using Smashvision which is legal and isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Posted Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 10:42 pm
Just use the “downloader” and you can still access the pool ;-)

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 4:06 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Just use the “downloader” and you can still access the pool ;-)

May I know where to get the downloader? Can't get it from the website.

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 1:50 pm
Just Seeing this mass email sent from them:

To All Our Beloved Members,

It is with deep regret that Videotoolz will no longer offer DJ services. We thank you for being loyal members. If you still have time remaining on your account we have been working out a deal with a partnered pool to extend your membership. We will double whatever time you had to make it up to you. So if you had a month left you now have 2 months. Our editors you love will also be joining the new Pool. Please give us a week or so to straighten out all the details. Again I want to thank you for your continued support and appreciate you. Look forward to another email. Thank you..

Videotoolz Management

All your memberships have been canceled and have not been billed.

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 11:20 pm
Yeah right. Do any of you remember the last time they went down, how long it took them to get back up? They said the same thing over, and over for months. That's why I did not go back

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 11:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)