Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What do the STARS (below our username indicate/represent/mean??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What do the STARS (below our username indicate/represent/mean??

Posted Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 10:01 pm

Posted Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 10:19 pm
I must say, I always wondered what other forum sections there are :D

Posted Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 9:43 am
Means your more of a bad ass DJ :)

Posted Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 9:28 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Means your more of a bad ass DJ :)

lol

Posted Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 9:44 pm
Don't say anything to anyone, but I am selling stars for $100.00 each. But wait, there's more. If you send the money to my PayPal account in the next 10 minutes, you can get 2 stars for $100.00, just pay the additional S&H charge of $50.00. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Posted Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 9:54 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
On the subject of Stars, on a serious note, Kradcliffe deserves another star IMO. I have seen his dedication and I am sure Atomix recognizes it too..

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 5:22 pm
Ha ha, thanks for the recommendation.

I used to be a Senior Moderator a few years ago and had 8 stars, but during the development of V8 I had a fallout with a senior member of staff and went back to Pro level.

Still happy to help on the forum despite this. All water under the bridge ......

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 5:44 pm
Thank you, everyone, for your quick response (humorous or serious) it was all appreciated!!

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 9:26 pm

Q: what do the stars underneath the Forum names of users mean ?

The stars correspond to the level that each user has in the VirtualDJ community. This determines the level of access that they have to our website, add-ons/plugins and additional restricted forums.

Levels are awarded initially on your account creation and product purchase. They can only be increased after the purchase of Pro Infinity (3 stars) based on your contribution in the forums (offering assistance to other users, developing addons, etc.) and knowledge of VirtualDJ itself.

NOTE: Level advances are awarded by VirtualDJ staff members and are not granted based on how many posts you have made. We do not show user post counts or award levels based on the number of posts, so please do not post unnecessary messages simply to try to raise your level.

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 9:27 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

The more stars you have the closer to switching to Serato you are :D

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 5:03 am
SACRILEGE!

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 9:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)