Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Offer good until February 28, 2015 (DDJ-SZ OEM)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm on my way out to purchase the OLDER DDJ-SZ from Guitar Center. The have a few in stock, it just requires a drive to another state.
My question is...
1) Is the offer still valid for the OEM version of VD8? I was on the internet somewhere that the "Offer good until February 28, 2015"
Is that true?
2) Can I buy a used one from a retailer and still get the license?
3)Does it make a difference if it's the DDJ-SZ or the DDJ-SZ-N which is the same I believe, just in gold.

Posted Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 1:46 pm
bmkdog1975 wrote :
I'm on my way out to purchase the OLDER DDJ-SZ from Guitar Center. The have a few in stock, it just requires a drive to another state.
My question is...
1) Is the offer still valid for the OEM version of VD8? I was on the internet somewhere that the "Offer good until February 28, 2015"
Is that true?
2) Can I buy a used one from a retailer and still get the license?
3)Does it make a difference if it's the DDJ-SZ or the DDJ-SZ-N which is the same I believe, just in gold.

1. If it's a new controller, this would be between you and Pioneer, as they have the rights to that OEM version.

2. If you buy a used controller, and the license has not been registered, it would be good, but still refer to above post. If it was registered, it is non-transferrable.

3. Again, that would be between you and Pioneer, but the color of the controller does not matter.

4. Why would you drive to another state, for an outdated controller? Yeah it might be cheaper, and still in working order, but it is also used.

Posted Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 8:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)