Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8.2 not working with Numark Party Mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It was working just last week. The product has been registered with Numark. Numark sent a key code for VDJLE. The code was entered in the settings area where the key code is supposed to go. But all of a sudden it keeps telling me I have to buy it. I thought the license for VDJ came with the Numark and that's what the keycode is for? There is nothing that said I only had a 30 day keycode. I've gone back and re-entered the key code in yet nothing is working. Anyone have any input on this?

Posted Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 5:12 am
DJ Mlgdoritos wrote :
It was working just last week. The product has been registered with Numark. Numark sent a key code for VDJLE. The code was entered in the settings area where the key code is supposed to go. But all of a sudden it keeps telling me I have to buy it. I thought the license for VDJ came with the Numark and that's what the keycode is for? There is nothing that said I only had a 30 day keycode. I've gone back and re-entered the key code in yet nothing is working. Anyone have any input on this?

As a LE version it should work forever
Try also including the keycode in you profile on this page, so that you are no longer registered as a free home edition user

Posted Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 11:16 am
It looks like it's working again. However now the BPM column is gone.

Posted Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 5:05 am
DJ Mlgdoritos wrote :
It looks like it's working again. However now the BPM column is gone.

Yes, I think that's one of the limitations in the LE version
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html
Under: Full featured browser and library management

So you were probably running on the 30 days full trial before

Posted Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 11:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)