Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Eq problems on vdj 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Helo im a professional vdj user 12 years ago i play in big clubs using this software i think its the best software on the market been using vdj 7.4 latest build for like 4 years maybe its awesome no faults except for the sound engine when another dj plays traktor serato or rekord box the music sounds way better and powerful than mine i recently installed vdj 8.2 i checked everything about it the sound engine seems to be way improved thank god for that my only issue in vdj 8 is that when i use my mixers soundcard (pioneer djm 850) the eq in the software disables thats ridicules i still need to cut fast bass responses and highs n mids is there a way to keep full controle of my software by keyboard mapping even when plugged with a controller or a mixer ? With vdj 7 this was not a problem at all thx for the support keep on improving thumbs up

Posted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 5:27 pm
You're a professional DJ, using a home version in a club, for 12 years? How does that work?

Posted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 7:41 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
fake_eq is set in ONINIT of the controller, you can remove it there if you don't use the mixer's equalizer.

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 4:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)