Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8.2 b3978

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had problems with new early access b3978. I would like to share my experience on this matter. A few days ago after got the auto update, my VDJ crashed after 2 hours of usage and restarted about 3 secs and continue where was left off with audio only. Whenever I activate the video it crashed again and restarted then freezed and I restarted manually (reconnect my DDJ-SX2, close & open VDJ). I was annoyed in the middle of my regular set (happened twice). After that it went for 2 hours and noticed lagging whenever loading new video track on the next deck. So after my gig I went home and tried without controller, just using internal pc soundcard, vdj crashed again and restarted. So I suspected must be bugs with the new build 3978 video preview in prelisten or perhaps something else. So I decided to uninstall VDJ and reinstall previous build 3976, after that everything went smoothly without a glitch in my 4 hours club set. Hopefully VDJ dev team are listening to this problem and fix it pronto.
I never have this problem for 2 years already and was proud user of VDJ pro infinity license. I am quite an aggressive user with 100% videomixing even with visualiser, samplers, scratching, multi effects and so on...
My setup: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 with Lenovo Y500, i7, 8gb ram, nvidia graphic 2gb, latest os 1709 windows 10.

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 2:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)