Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Live Feedback

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Any chance of adding an Option to write the Live Recommended Feedback tracks to txt file. The reason I ask for this is that It recommends only 4 tracks replacing to oldest each time and I miss some of the recommendations and it would be nice to see after I have finished what ones I do not have and go take a listen and see if its something I wish to purchase. Many thanks please keep up the fantastic work really loving VDJ 8.2

Posted Thu 02 Nov 17 @ 7:40 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You could check your history list of the night, select all tracks, right-click and select 'Search with GeniusDJ' to get more recommendations based on your playlist.

Posted Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 4:33 am
I looked at that but as the Thread title explains I want the Live feedback logged to file not the tracks I already own and play. thanks for your input just not what I am looking for

Posted Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 4:43 pm
Do you realise that VDJ can be set to save any unsuccessful searches to a text file?

I know it's not ideal, but any suggestions that come up - if you enter them into the search box and get no results, that search can/will be saved.

Posted Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 6:21 pm
groovindj wrote :
Do you realise that VDJ can be set to save any unsuccessful searches to a text file?

I know it's not ideal, but any suggestions that come up - if you enter them into the search box and get no results, that search can/will be saved.

I did not know that and thank you I always search so they are here somewhere that is perfect thanks again

Posted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 10:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)