Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ-SR Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
I'm having an issue with tracks not playing on VDJ 8.2 (Mac version). The tracks will load the faders and tempo slider work but when i hit the play button the waveform "shakes" and will not play, also the cue button does not seem to do anything. I've updated the firmware and driver for the DDJ-SR, tried it without the mapping, tried it with the mapping. Any suggestions would be great!
Thank you

Posted Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 6:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sounds like the soundcard is not initialized properly.

Does your OS see and recognize the soundcard?

Posted Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 7:19 am
I have the same issues. I upgrade the firmware and drivers, but it didn't work. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 8:47 pm
Go into your settings and make sure your soundcard is selected and channels 1&2 are on master

Posted Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 9:07 pm
renzauce wrote :
. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

It's not a database issue.
It's an issue regarding VDJ talking to your soundcard - and that it for some reason currently can't
The database.xml has nothing to do with that

Posted Mon 09 Oct 17 @ 9:23 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
renzauce wrote :
. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

It's not a database issue.
It's an issue regarding VDJ talking to your soundcard - and that it for some reason currently can't
The database.xml has nothing to do with that

it's works for me with some issues.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 7:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)