Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Itunes Playlist Shown BUT Every Song "Does Not Exist"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I open my "virtual dj home 7.0.5 free version" on my MAC it displays the itunes symbol on the side with all my playlists. When I go to click on any song in any of these playlists it has a loading error and the file says "Does Not Exist". There's a separate pathway to go to these songs that exists by Music>Itunes>Itunes Media>Music>Artists and then I can click on any artist folder to get a song by them, but that is a pain in the ass. How do I get these other playlists to work? I looked at a couple of forums and I couldn't get it to work. Already tried cleaning and fixing and rebooting, Also it loads my ".itl" file.

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 9:06 pm
try updating to latest version of vdj

that is a really old version

also apple music the streaming stuff is not supported anyway.

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 11:24 pm
Awesome Thanks! I just downloaded it from the app store and I guess they had a terribly old version on there. Works perfect now!

Posted Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 2:40 am
It's best to download VDJ from here, because Apple place certain restrictions on software in their store - so the VDJ available there is missing a few things.

[edit] Looks like it's an old version of VDJ 8 that's on there anyway. Get the latest from here.

Posted Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 4:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)