Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help! DN-MC6000 & VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I Have Two Laptops..
ASUS Laptop works fine
The HP Does Not...Using Asio Because WASAPA Wont Work For Some Reason With The HP Laptop & DN-MC6000 Soundcard
I've Updated And Tried All Combinations For The Sound Card....
Thanks For Any Help...

DJ Mark Allen

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 4:22 am
FYI the sound problem I have...After A Short Time In Autoplay the song gets locked up like its in a 1/4 loop...sometimes it will come back and then do it again...I've changed cables

THANKS...

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 4:26 am
I think that Denon never really got the ASIO drivers to work perfectly for the first generation of the MC6000 (mk1)
For as long as I can remember there has been reported issues with those drivers on this forum, and the simple fix was often to switch to WASAPI
Do you know more about why you can't get WASAPI to work on your HP?
Because if you are running into problems with the Denon ASIO driver on your specific laptop (it doesn't happen for everybody) I don't think there i much help to get from Denon anymore

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 7:07 am
I never had any problems with the Denon MC6000 ASIO driver in over 5 years of using it.

I switched last year to the MC6000 MK2 which has a different driver, again no problems.

Iirc there were 32bit and 64bit versions of the original MC6000 ASIO driver, just have to make sure you have the right one.

Maybe worth scanning the Denon Technical help thread here

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 8:47 am
The WASAPI works LEFT SIDE ONLY

deck 1 Speakers Denon DJ DN-MC6000 (WASAPI)
deck 2 Speakers Denon DJ DN-MC6000 (WASAPI)

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 12:58 pm
djmazmarkallen wrote :
The WASAPI works LEFT SIDE ONLY

deck 1 Speakers Denon DJ DN-MC6000 (WASAPI)
deck 2 Speakers Denon DJ DN-MC6000 (WASAPI)

I got the Wasapi to work! Will test Tue at gig...I had to delete the Denon ASIO Control (Audio)

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 1:59 pm
djmazmarkallen wrote :

I got the Wasapi to work! Will test Tue at gig...I had to delete the Denon ASIO Control (Audio)

Cool. I hope the gig will run smooth!

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 2:03 pm
Thanks!

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 2:33 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i had to right click the asio driver to run in windows 8.1 compatibility mode. works now

Posted Mon 14 Aug 17 @ 1:20 pm
All Works Great!

THIS IS WHAT I DID....
If You Have Sound Issues, Download "Asio4All" And Use, You Will Have To Choose Denon MC-6000 as your sound source when you go into Audio Settings Click Asio, The ASIO4ALL BOX WILL OPEN, CHOOSE DENON MC-6000, THEN MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE DENON THROUGH VDJ.....

Posted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 2:47 pm
ASIO4ALL isn't a driver itself - it just uses the standard Windows driver (it piggybacks onto it) so you may as well just use the Windows driver straight.

Posted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 3:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
ASIO4ALL isn't a driver itself - it just uses the standard Windows driver (it piggybacks onto it) so you may as well just use the Windows driver straight.

I Did Not Know That, But I Could Not Get My Sound To Work Without The ASIO4ALL...

Posted Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 3:08 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Three posts higher you said you got it working with WASAPI, did that not work?

Posted Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 3:55 am
I had to choose Denon MC6000 in Asio4all then it would work....

Posted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 6:35 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
this

i had to right click the asio driver to run in windows 8.1 compatibility mode. works now

again. do it to both the driver and the startup icon to vdj8

Posted Thu 31 Aug 17 @ 4:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)