Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: CDJ 2000 NXS2 LOSES CONNECTION WITH VDJ WHEN SWITCHING TO USB MODE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi team, don't know if this is an old issue but I find that whenever i'm using the CDJ NXS2 in HID mode. If the other DJ has USB we are unable to switch over smoothly as once it goes from link to usb the music pauses for a second. Now if I attempt to use the decks and switch back to link, there's no communication with VDJ until I restart the software. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks

Posted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 3:46 pm
Anyone else got this problem?

Posted Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 4:38 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I did try several times to switch from HID to USB and back, and control came back all the time without restarting vdj.

Regarding the music pausing, you mean the music on the other deck pauses then I suppose?
You use the pioneer ASIO drivers for audio on each of the cdj's?

Posted Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 4:58 am
Adion wrote :
I did try several times to switch from HID to USB and back, and control came back all the time without restarting vdj.

Regarding the music pausing, you mean the music on the other deck pauses then I suppose?
You use the pioneer ASIO drivers for audio on each of the cdj's?

Yeah I use ASIO drivers from pioneer, the music on the other deck cuts out briefly like a few milliseconds. Am I missing something or is this a firmware issue with the NXS2? I'll try and make a video showing the issue

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 4:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)