Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: b3826 - 2 issues so far

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

"use video preview" in sample editor not saving and displaying image for the sample - older sampler are unchanged

use video effect in sampler still not allowing transparency

Posted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 8:35 am
The "Relocate missing file" option seems to be broken too.

Instead of opening up a file browser for me to locate the file, it's messing with the name in the browser - removing or changing the artist/title.

Example - I just clicked on Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul, to relocate it. In the browser it now shows with a blank artist and just an E in the title. If I open the tag editor for it, it shows the filename as E

Posted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 9:47 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
B3826 is Not Public version ;)

Posted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 11:42 am
we know it's not public version. I like to test drive things on my computers beforehand and I would imagine the company likes customer feedback on new things as well.

Posted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 12:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
thank you for reporting. Dev Team will take a look soon.

Posted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 9:00 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
wildcountryclub wrote :
use video effect in sampler still not allowing transparency

Looks like not all video effects are compatible with transparency yet.
Boom/Boom Auto works fine with transparency for example, but Colorize seems not to work yet.

Posted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 4:50 am
I'm running a Denon controller and I cannot control the colorize effect with my sampler 4 dial anymore. It used to work where i could scroll through the colors by turning the knob. No dice when i turn the knob it now disengages the colorize effect, leaving me no way to change the actual colors unless I do so manually in the colorize setting in the software. Any ideas? It used to work when VDJ8 came out

Posted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 12:11 am
idea number one: start own thread

Posted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 12:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)