Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Eq

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

I have changed my EQ settings to full kill Mode as explained on many tutorial youtube videos but i am still not getting no response from the EQ.

When I change the knob to adjust EQ I am not getting no response.

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 6:45 pm
what hardware and where are your adjusting the EQ on.

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 7:10 pm
Hi

I am using hardware called : american audio vms5 (digital work station). I am adjusting the EQ on the hardware and i am seeing it change on the software but the sound isn't changing.

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 7:40 pm

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 7:46 pm
Are you using the 'external mixer' audio config as described in the VDJ setup guide?

Do you have your speakers connected to the master output of the VMS5?

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 7:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Equalizer is operating in "Hardware" mode with the VMS5, meaning that the VirtualDJ Equalizer. is not used (bypassed) and whatever changes you do in the internal EQ, will not have any impact..
In case you need to use VirtualDJ Equalizer instead of the Hardware, you will need to change the Eq mode and also modify the mapping a bit. Please here for further instructions.. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/americanaudio/vms5/advanced/eqmode.html

Posted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 2:01 pm
pontianHome userMember since 2017
hellow, just install virtual dj remote and use to adjust EQ as you want. it is easy.

[Moderation]This post is irrelevant to the OP issue, which is a purely a matter of hardware/controller settings as per the manual.
Please ignore this post and do not reply or comment to it.

Posted Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 8:09 pm
CHITOTKPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
hola como estan soy nuevo en la pagina. yo estoy trabajando con viltual 8.3 con el sistema operativo 64bits. pero el viltual que uso es de 32bits y vi un tutorial del viltual dj 8.3 64bits y quiero saber o que me recomienden si lo intalo gracias espero su respuestas

Posted Sat 05 Jan 19 @ 1:20 am

Posted Sat 05 Jan 19 @ 8:14 am
que me recomiendan si lo intalo viltual dj 8.3 64 bits ? quiero saber por queyo trabajo videos y visuales HD y audio

Posted Sat 05 Jan 19 @ 1:40 pm
en inglés por favor

Posted Sat 05 Jan 19 @ 1:47 pm

Hello, how are you? I'm new to the page. I am working with viltual 8.3 with the 64bit operating system. but the path I use is 32bits and I saw a tutorial on the vdual 8.3 8.3 64bit and I want to know or recommend me if I intalo thank you I hope your answers

Posted Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 7:28 pm
hello guys!

im trying to find a way to reduce the bass on my software. is there an equalizer that i can use or download as a free user? ive searched the add-ons and extensions, and didnt find one.

Posted Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 4:28 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hello
To download Eq10

Posted Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 4:41 pm
user19727540 wrote :
hello guys!

im trying to find a way to reduce the bass on my software. is there an equalizer that i can use or download as a free user? ive searched the add-ons and extensions, and didnt find one.

In addition to the EQ plugin you find in Extensions (see above), you can also use VST effects with VirtualDJ....
And literally 100s of such available. . From free, to high end pro producer kind..

Posted Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 5:21 pm
thanks guys! youve been very helpful!

Posted Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 7:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)