Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 3170

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
my denon mcx8000 worked perfect with version with 3170. im having my right channel now working with the latest update. is there a link?

Posted Tue 23 May 17 @ 11:58 am

Posted Tue 23 May 17 @ 2:38 pm

Posted Wed 24 May 17 @ 11:36 am
hh73 wrote :
ok i got a replacement mcx8000. and im not really sure i needed one. but it was under warranty. heres the issue. with i would say the last 15 builds. if you use an effect. like flanger or echo etc on the unit itself on either side. sometimes when you went to "play with it, and when you want to turn the effect off before the kick drum comes back" the lights on the unit go off. but the effect doesnt. even when loading a new song. it it has this echoey / filtery sound random times. which ruined a 3 hour set.

if i dont toutch the effects at all. this doesnt happen. but only leaves me with the filter.

in traktor with its custom tsi this doesnt happen

and of course in serato it works perfect. my mistake before was just using the "right screen" as the controller. now you cant select that it see the mcx8000 proper. i can live without most effects. but its def not my unit. and its a bug in vdj. im used an older build yesterday just in case. i changed usp cables, ports, and actually the pc.

Posted Wed 24 May 17 @ 11:37 am
i really dont ever look at the screen on the unit. but maybe its something to do with the way vgj tried to get them to work. i wonder if i should get the mcx7000 same unit i think without screens. ..

my denon mc600mk2 is a soldier and works with everything. i wish denon would update the firmware. im not saying its on vdjs hands. its just a problem.

Posted Wed 24 May 17 @ 11:43 am
music234: thats what i meant i couldnt find the link for older build. thanks

Posted Wed 24 May 17 @ 12:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)