Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Loop Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello
I sometimes use virtual dj to see some logo loop and I have founded it have some problems in this 8.2 b3696 version when I load more than 1 video file. (have not tested with previously versions)
Tested with integrated intel graphic adapter and nvidia and have the same behaviour. Have latest drivers in both adapters...
In this link I explain the problem
https://youtu.be/Nc2jRFAi-PM
Seems that when more than one video is loaded when the video finishes it do not stay in the last or first frame. It turns to black and still there a few seconds.
Expect it have a easy solution.
Cheers!

Posted Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 5:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If instead of using a Deck, drop the "youtube" video file to a Sampler slot, set it to "Loop" mode, and trigger, does it play properly ?

Can you upload the file and provide us the link to do a test ?

Posted Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 12:47 am
Hi!

Solved!.

Your solution worked but founded other way to make it work. Seems that the problem is in the videoMaxMemory if in my computer I give it in automatic it displays Automatic(104). I supposed 104MB?¿... I have changed to 1000 because my computer has 2GB of video ram to test and worked for me. No more problems. But think virtualdj autoconfiguration of videomaxmemory might have some problem or do not detect the real total amount of memory of my computer.

Thank you for your support!

Posted Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 5:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)