Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: best dj controller to work with virtual dj 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there ! I use virtual dj 7 version , I was wondering if anyone knew which was the best controller to use with it . I was looking at The numark mixtrack pro 2 or pro 3 but have been told that virtual dj 7 version doesn't support the pro 2 or pro 3 I would have to upgrade virtual dj to version 8 . I am very happy with version 7 never had a problem with it so looking for a controllers to use with it . Any help would be greatful

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 10:41 am

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:13 am
Well on that link you have just enclosed for controllers that are supported by viryual dj 7 , the controller I am looking at getting the numark mixtrack pro 2 is listed there .But shop where I was getting it from they say virtual 7 version doesn't work with numark mixtrack pro2 or 3 (the latest ) you wouldn't bebale to get the drivers or maps for it any longer . they say only serato & virtual dj 8 will support numark mixtrack pro 2 or 3 now . That's the reason I asked /posted asking for some help & advise .But it shows both numark pro 2 & 3 on that list you ssent us link too

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:25 am

• Numark iCDX

• Numark iDJLive II

• Numark IDJ3

• Numark MixDeck

• Numark MixDeck Express

• Numark Mixdeck Quad

• Numark MixTrack Quad

• Numark MixTrack

• Numark MixTrack II

• Numark MixTrack Pro

• Numark MixTrack Pro II

• Numark MixTrack Edge

• Numark N4

• Numark NDX-800

• Numark NDX-900

• Numark NS6

• Numark NS7

• Numark NS7II

• Numark NSFX

• Numark OmniControl

• Numark Orbit

• Numark StealthControl

• Numark TotalControl

• Numark V7

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:29 am
spanglecreations wrote :
But it shows both numark pro 2 & 3 on that list you ssent us link too

It shows the mixtrack pro 2, but I cannot see the mixtrack pro 3 on the list. Which would make sense.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:36 am
I am looking at using virtual dj 7 with the numark mixtrack pro 2 anyway not pro 3 so my question is now will it work , with it connect/link to controller & work on virtual dj 7

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:55 am
Yes, if you have downloaded a legitimate version 7.4.7 and have a Pro licence.

If you are running a cracked version then there is no guarantee it will work as these versions are hacked and often incomplete.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 12:04 pm
Duplicate post.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 12:06 pm
Please do not double post the same issue, thank you.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 9:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)