Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: reloop neon

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello every body, i have been looking at he Rellop Neon controller for the flipswitch funktion.

does it work the same as in Serato? where i can record dumming live?

iread through the manual for the neon but it seems it cannot do the flipswitch function in vdj ?=

am i wrong? best regards

Posted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 8:02 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There is no native flip function in vdj, however there is routine [effect and pad page, windows only atm]
I'm the maker of routine, currently routine uses cue points to mark your jump from locations [this means you can move the jump cues like any other cue if you mess up, which you can't in flip, and there are 8 recording slots :-) ]
I'm working on a means of exporting these jump markers to an xml to avoid the clutter on the song wave, realistically it will be in the new year before 1.06 is released.
After that, I think I'll be adding fx sequencing [if I can figure it out, haven't even thought about how yet] and then, I'll have a shot at a mac version

Posted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 8:57 pm
very nice of you to work on it :) the only reason iwas interested in it was because of the live recording flipswitch function.

so ddj-sx2 with the natural flipswitch is not supported in vdj 8 either?

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 12:33 pm
locodog wrote :
There is no native flip function in vdj,

give routine a go

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 12:53 pm
dont have the controller, wanted to get some kind of confermation on what i thought i read about it

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 1:02 pm
where would one find this routine? it dosent come up in search for add ons

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 1:04 pm
Called "Routine pads" ? in pads section?

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 1:05 pm

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 1:56 pm
im not keyboard only, i just dont have the Neon controller :) iam currently having a DDJ-SZ very nice controller

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 4:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)