Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: 'member sample volumes?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm working on a plugin for Andy that saves and sets sampler group levels, it currently works fine for remembering when switching banks but I've got a problem on start up that it doesn't correctly set group 1 [the other [7] groups and master it sets just fine]

I think once I'm a bit more schooled with xml writing I could make something to remember and recall sample volume does this sound interesting?

Posted Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 3:49 pm
Thanks very much for this Loco, will give this a whirl tonight and see how it goes. The amount of times I had previously forgot that the sample volumes had gone back up to full and then pressed one of them. I have all my samples gained to the max, because i can always bring them down with the faders, but with gain set at normal, sometimes cant get the loud enough. I use a voice over guy to provide lots of dry voice overs which I use the samples for a lot, so need them louder than the track.

Posted Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:27 am
Ok, so I have been testing this for a few days and all seems to be working well. Thank you Locodog. For anyone using an Akai Apc Mini for samples in particular. The problem I was having was that the apc does not save the fader levels across sessions, so if i leave the faders in a certain position, when i exit and then come back to VDJ, it resets all the volumes to full, no matter where the sliders are. This great little plugin stops all this and it now remembers the position of them all. Very handy

Posted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 11:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)