Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Disable Double Click on Playlist to Load into Automix?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

CueItUpPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I often use Automix to keep track of my requests or songs I plan to play. I have found that double clicking on a playlist will trigger the "Load in Automix" function and clear and replace the automix. Is there a way to disable this? Losing what's in Automix during a gig is quite inconvenient.

Posted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 6:09 pm
If you're not actually using Automix, why not use the sidelist? That's what it's for. :-)

Posted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 6:29 pm
I use Side List for songs I might want to play & Automix for Requests. At points during the gig I do use Automix, but most of the time I just work from that list. I generally keep it roughly in the order I want to play songs so if I need to walk away for a few minutes I can just turn it on. Otherwise I manually load songs from the Automix list.

I'm open to using other options (like shortcuts) but that's how I did things in 7, so I'm just trying to use it the same way in 8, if it's possible.

Posted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 6:40 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can disable the remove played option so that your playlist is not altered

Posted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 2:04 am
No. That's not the same thing.

If you right click on a play list there is an option to "Load in Automix." When you choose this it clears anything that's in the Automix List and replaces it with the selected playlist. That's fine. The problem is that simply double clicking a playlist does the same thing. It's really easy to unintentionally double click a playlist and lose everything that was in the Automix. I want to prevent this from happening.

Posted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 4:41 am
Disable double clicking on your computer! Or change the double click interval so it's less likely to happen by mistake.

Posted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 8:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)