Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ Startup Problem - Warning: Start up of Plugins is taking a long time (Think it's Milkdrop)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

karz10PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi team, hoping you can help me with an issue, ever since someone in another thread pointed out how to properly obtain the milkdrop plugin to show video graphics while not playing music videos, I've been constantly getting this warning every single time I launch Virtual DJ, sometimes taking several minutes to load, sometimes seeing the message multiple times as it tries to start, sometimes only seeing it once and it only taking a minute or so to load. Prior to this, VDJ always loaded right up.

My specs are 2TB HD internal 1TB+1TB, 8GB RAM + 2GB Dedicated Video RAM, and i7 processor

"Virtual DJ Startup Problem - Warning: Start up of Plugins is taking a long time"

Any idea why I'm getting this? Or how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Karz

Posted Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 8:01 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
have you added anything into AutoStart folder?

Posted Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 1:00 pm
karz10PRO InfinityMember since 2010
locodog wrote :
have you added anything into AutoStart folder?

Not that I'm aware of, I'm not even sure what or where the AutoStart folder is. I don't see one anywhere in the VDJ folder, or on the C drive for that matter... And I don't see one within the application, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Posted Thu 17 Nov 16 @ 4:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)