Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Option Setting

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Last Night I at me gig I turned my laptop, opened VDJ, All my settings were gone. VDJ set them to factory.. I did have a gig the night before.. shut down as always.. got to my gig today.. opened VDJ. setting were gone again..
any Ideas on why this is happening..??????????
today after I fixed my settings I powered down the laptop, booted up, opened VDJ and setting were fine

Posted Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 5:16 pm
Not a common thing. Just keep a backup of recent settings and database somewhere so you can replace them quickly if required.

I backup all my important VDJ files weekly and also keep a couple of recent builds should anything go wrong but it never does.

Posted Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 10:38 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Not a common thing. Just keep a backup of recent settings and database somewhere so you can replace them quickly if required.

I backup all my important VDJ files weekly and also keep a couple of recent builds should anything go wrong but it never does.

thank you great idea.. but would think VDj would at least save the settings so if i do use me backup laptop, it would log in and all would be the same... oh thats right,, thats only with cell phones that have been around as long as VDJ.. lol ,, kidding,, but really,, why not,,

Is there a video showing how to do this.. i dont really know the procedure to back it up this way or add the back up file back into vdj.. please help

thank you

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 6:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)