Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: controller freak

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i seem to collect and ebay a lot of my controllers. only one that is totally rock solid and stable is the denon mc6000nk2. which is very small. my hands sometimes hit the jog whell while eqing. it seems no matter what software. the screen (esp the left) on the mcx8000 the time of the track was always 5-10 seconds off. the laptop screen would say 3:21 remaining. the screen on the mcx8000 would say 3:16. i updated the firware. its a minor thing. i think this controller has some growing pains. so i ebayed it. got 900 bucks. so now i bought the pio xdj rx. not crazy about the recordbox thing. but i dont need 4 decks really. and my workspace is crowded enough. i like the idea of having the waveforms on top of each other. i have tinnutis bad. it isnt present normally but after 5 mins of headphones its back. so yes i mix with waveforms. i can listen to a track to see if it would work on the phones, but thats it. got my hearing tested and it was a bit off. i dont play loud, to me. but as a kid had a walkman glued to my head full blast. then came clubbing. so wish me luck with new controller

Posted Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 9:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)