Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 keeps crashing after "Feature Update to Windows 10" on 9/25

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ever since Window 10 decided to update itself and install "Feature Update ver 1607" around 9/25, VDJ has been crashing in the middle of gigs. It just shuts down. Closes. No error message...nothing. Something has to have been reported by now and something must be done ASAP.

Running latest version of VDJ. Windows 10 ver 1607. Numark Mixtrack Pro 3

Posted Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 3:16 am

Posted Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 3:26 am
^ ok...so that fix worked and temporarily solved the problem. But we need a fix and update ASAP, Virtual DJ. Need to be able to play slideshows with audio only files, Please fix ASAP!!

Posted Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 7:09 am
I have 4 folders with 100 pics, and use slideshow constantly, or any other plug in that I want in Audio only. I am not having this issue. I am not sure what version of Win 10 I am using, but install updates when they become available.

Edit: I just checked and I am using 1607 with the latest update on 10/20 and I am playing right now.

Posted Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 7:53 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I have 4 folders with 100 pics, and use slideshow constantly, or any other plug in that I want in Audio only. I am not having this issue. I am not sure what version of Win 10 I am using, but install updates when they become available.

Edit: I just checked and I am using 1607 with the latest update on 10/20 and I am playing right now.

But what versions of VDJ are you using??

Posted Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 1:27 am
What's more important is, which version are you using? I have not had this issue with any version. At some point I have had every version, and did not experience this issue. I am a beta tester, and as soon as they come out, I update, usually just before I start playing ( I strongly advise against this). That is how confident I am about the software and my computer. I have had one day off in the last two weeks, and will have one day off next week. Which means I am not beta testing at home, but in the streets. So the software has been working for me.

Are you ever online when these crashes happen?

Posted Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 9:39 am

Posted Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 2:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)