Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Colors of TOPWAVE adjustable ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi ... you can see the colors of Topwave - now dark red + blue - change? ..... So the settings on yellow, green. Orange would etc. adjustable.
If so ..... do you enable at all even or where you have the Edit or even better would be if it were somewhere feasible in the program options via color selection.
I have worked the last days under different lighting conditions and there's me just noticed that you have the dark red not always highly visible and because it occurred to me how it would be if you could also change this simply.
Would of VDJ page update feasible?

Posted Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 12:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
For the top rhythm wave the colours are specified in the skin itself, so you would need to edit that.

Posted Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 1:15 pm
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I would like to have more colors to choose and assign them to each deck. At the moment only MONOCHROM, NEUTRAL, ULTRA BLUE, INFRA is possible. If you could expand to a few colors more and that could be individually assigned to each deck.

Posted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:14 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Those are the colours for the song position wave and the scratch wave, not the rhythm wave. These are limited to the choices given, and a per-deck option is also provided. Because of the shading requirements for different frequencies etc, I can't see this being user-configurable any time soon.

As I said above though - the rhythm wave can be any colour you (or the skin creator) wants.

Posted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 6:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)