Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: icons on video screen

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

what the hell are these icons for on the video screen and how do i get rid there damn annoying!

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 3:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Where exactly do those icons appear ? On the Master video Output (secondary screen) or on the skin itself ? Maybe a glitch of the custom skin you are using ?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 5:21 pm
shown here and in the video box when opened right hand corner like this one & it's nothing to do with the skin it's like this on default

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 9:46 pm
Looks like an overlay from your PC settings on-screen display. Nothing to do with VDJ.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 10:07 pm
Nothing to do with my pc! it's only there when VDJ is open

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 10:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do those still appear if VDJ is fully maximized (and not semi-maximized) ?
In case you have a secondary monitor to display video, have you set your Windows taskbar to be displayed on both screens as well ?

Really first time seeing that, so i would advise you to update the drivers of your graphics card as well (just in case)

Posted Thu 08 Sep 16 @ 12:45 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you have NVidia Shadowplay enabled?

Posted Thu 08 Sep 16 @ 8:28 am
djdad wrote :
Do those still appear if VDJ is fully maximized (and not semi-maximized) ?
In case you have a secondary monitor to display video, have you set your Windows taskbar to be displayed on both screens as well ?

Really first time seeing that, so i would advise you to update the drivers of your graphics card as well (just in case)

yes still same when maximized and not maximized and no i'm not using any other screen except my pc screen, graphics drivers upto date

Posted Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 8:34 am
ha sorted it, it was a setting in the geforce expeirence :s

Posted Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 8:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You have been found guilty of a gross breach of the "Doh" rule, the guys are coming round... make sure there is plenty of sawdust on the ground please.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)