Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Is there a plugin that does geometric correction of the video output? when projecting from an angle? - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Michel, I sent you a PM with a link to a TV Prime that has shape in it. You will want to set TV to be on top and on top of the sampler which are set in options tab. You will need to restart VDJ for these setting to take effect. Run TV on the master as well. If you run it on a deck VDJ will distort it based on the size of the video if one is playing.

marksmolinski wrote :
My idea with this is IF you have 2 external video screens "Stretched" not duplicated, you could put the singer's karaoke words on one screen AND simply load the same karaoke track to another deck to have the titles on the 2nd screen... (The singer's rotation list could be on this screen too, Audience facing)
In reality, windows and virtualdj would see the 2 external monitors as ONE wide desktop so your plugin could be used to position the desired deck wherever needed..
What I find with karaoke, you put a large screen audience facing and the people bitch n moan that they need another screen for the words so they don't have their backs to the audience.. you set this up for them with 2 screens both showing the same things and then SUPPRISE, theyre ignoring the 2nd screen for the words and looking at the big screen :(
The 4 deck positioner could help me out here :)

Mark, I think your idea will just make a bigger mess out of a mess. The shape is not going to do it for you. You might try using a preview window in a skin and maybe someone you can walk you thru that. There might be something you could do but can really say and don't think shape will help. Best thing of course would be for a karaoke system that does not look and act like some kind of kindergarten thing.

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 9:23 am
Forgot to mention that shape for TV prime is only available in VDJ8 and not VDJ7... Can work in 7 but running out of space in UI and i did not feel like wrestling with that.

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 10:37 am
Hello Don,

Thank you so much! I will finally be able to correct the video output (directly in VDJ) and therefore place my projector (almost) where I want and that's great!
Is this version 3.68 a stable and definitive version designing the shape correction?
My first tests seem to show perfect functioning.

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 11:45 am
It's stable but forgot to add font sizing to the shape tab and doing that now... so I will update it shortly

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 11:53 am
Fantastic!

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 12:16 pm
Sent you another link. mostly good with the shape font sizing now but I need to adjust the handle size etc... Will do that later when I wake up and keep you posted. No big deal though.

Posted Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 12:25 pm
Hi can i get the updated plugin of tellyvisuals with shape correction will be thankful.
S.samarjeetsingh@gmail.com

Posted Fri 16 Mar 18 @ 10:41 pm
You would need the Prime version of TV. You can get more info from the following link or email me: donmoir@comcast.net

http://www.tellyvisuals.com/

Posted Fri 16 Mar 18 @ 11:38 pm
Hi Don,

It's me again! Do you think you could put 2 or 3 memories of shape?
So we could have the first memorie just to correct the projection image, a second memorie to make a special video effect (like a Star War generic for example -someone give me this idea on your Facebook page),...

Posted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 12:15 pm
Hi Michel, I added your request and you can save as many shapes as you want and load them at any time. I sent you an email with the link and I guess you will let me know how it goes whenever.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 4:18 am
Hi Don,

Thanks again for the shape correction in TellyVisuals plugin. It's great!
I have already tested this new version with memories of shape. It works perfectly.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 9:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)