Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 mapping issue with VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dwellyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I'm using VDJ 8.2 and have a problem with the TM4 mapping for decks 3/4.
The shift/del button toggles on-off as expected but if I press shift on deck 3/4 the laptop screen shows "delete" and fx options for deck 1/2.
So on decks 1 & 2 I can play and delete cue points but on decks 3 & 4 I cannot delete cue points, only play them.

Also if toggle shift on for deck 1 then switch to deck3 the light stays on so it doesn't seem to be mapped (remembered) per deck.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 9:16 am
dwelly wrote :
I'm using VDJ 8.2 and have a problem with the TM4 mapping for decks 3/4.
The shift/del button toggles on-off as expected but if I press shift on deck 3/4 the laptop screen shows "delete" and fx options for deck 1/2.
So on decks 1 & 2 I can play and delete cue points but on decks 3 & 4 I cannot delete cue points, only play them.

Also if toggle shift on for deck 1 then switch to deck3 the light stays on so it doesn't seem to be mapped (remembered) per deck.

Just tried with MIDI-OX and can see the shift buttons always respond on channels 1 & 2 where as the other buttons and jogs respond on midi channels 1/2 or 3/4 depending on the deck selected. (firmware issue?) The fx sections similarly always respond on channels 1/2 (ignoring the deck selection) yet are mapped in the software to the selected decks 1/2 or 3/4.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 9:27 am

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 10:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You shouldnt have the SHIFT to the "LOCK" position (rear switcher). SHIFT is meant to work as "temporary"

The Effects section is indeed working/assigned to the Left/right deck. If you resolve the SHIFT issue, the Decks will swap properly using the DECK buttons and the Effects will follow whatever deck is assigned as Left or Right

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 7:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)