Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: something new going on

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bnrentPRO InfinityMember since 2015
kara fun wont work when VDJ is on

Posted Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 6:02 pm
maybe turn off exclusive audio access or explain what you mean by not work?

Posted Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 6:30 pm
bnrentPRO InfinityMember since 2015
That option is off on VDJ. Dont work means it freezes up only when VDJ is on and Youtube wont work either. Its a new problem since updating. why not a plugin for Karafun?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:13 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You would have to speak to karafun about a plugin. It's a third party application and service, so they probably won't be willing. We can't magically integrate it, since they provide nothing for us to do it with ;)

If you're absolutely sure exclusiveAudioAccess is set to No then is this something that has this changed recently for you, and if so, what build were you running that did work?

As a test, try renaming Documents\VirtualDJ\settings.xml to something else, opening VDJ and changing nothing. Then try playing a youtube video. It is working fine here on the current early access build 3398 for me. When you say youtube won't work, I assume you mean no sound?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:20 am
Maybe you have videoForceFullscreen=1 set? When that is set for me, Karafun 2's display does not work but audio plays. When videoForceFullscreen=0 is set, KF2 works with VDJ up.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)