Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ-SX2 effects tabs not working after 8.2 update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
After upgrading to VDJ 8.2 everything so far seems to be OK except my effects tabs-- hot cue, slicer etc work on the screen but not on the controller. If I push slicer the screen doesn't recognize it. If I mouse over it and click it all of the tabs work. It worked before the upgrade. As I mentioned, everything other than that seems to be working. Suggestions?

Posted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 11:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I assume you are using a Custom mapping. In order the Pads to be controlled and changed from your controller, you will have to modify your custom mapping or use the factory default

Posted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 12:17 am
djdad wrote :
I assume you are using a Custom mapping. In order the Pads to be controlled and changed from your controller, you will have to modify your custom mapping or use the factory default

Thanks. Is there a tutorial you can point me to to for installing the latest mapper.

Posted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 11:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The latest factory default mapping is included in the software. You will have to select it from VirtualDJ Settings->CONTROLLERS tab.
Click to select the DDJ-SX2 and then from the right side choose the Factory default from the Mapping list.

Posted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 12:15 pm
djdad wrote :
The latest factory default mapping is included in the software. You will have to select it from VirtualDJ Settings->CONTROLLERS tab.
Click to select the DDJ-SX2 and then from the right side choose the Factory default from the Mapping list.

Thanks DJDad, you're the greatest...one follow up question though. When you say native do all of the features on the SX2 work or are some of the features still not available.--Thanks.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 3:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)