Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NV II

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just bought a numark NV II and I tried to set it up with virtual DJ 8,but doesn't work, any tip to set it up? Or there's no support for that controller? Honesty I don't like serato software hopefully can support soon thank you for your answer.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 5:04 am

Posted Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 8:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As above, not yet supported. Its in our List, but really no ETA can be provided

Posted Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 10:36 am
TREE234Home userMember since 2016
Hi sorry to post on another persons thread. as where on the topic of the numark nv i have just recently bought the nv 1 . do i need to download any mapping as i cant get it to open sub folders i have to do it manually on laptop. for it to read songs in the single folders

Posted Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 7:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 12:44 pm
DJ Mex1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey any updates on the nvii and is it possible to use mappings from nv?

Posted Sat 01 Oct 16 @ 8:22 pm
No, it's not possible to use mappings from NV. However NVII should be supported soon.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 16 @ 2:05 pm
DJ Mex1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a way to be on an mailing list to be notify when the mapping will be completed? I check this everyday and been waiting patiently. DJXem1@yahoo.com

Posted Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 8:43 pm
DJ Mex1 wrote :
Is there a way to be on an mailing list to be notify when the mapping will be completed? I check this everyday and been waiting patiently. DJXem1@yahoo.com

If you use facebook and follow Virtual DJ on there, they normally put up the news of support of a major controller as a sticky entry, so that it's hard to miss

Posted Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 12:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)