Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No auto-login on W10?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My (new) setup is this: I have one physical PC (before I had two), but in that computer I have 3 different PCs. I have a hard disk selector so that I can boot up to Windows 7 (home computer) with Virtual DJ installed to do testing and sorts... Or I can boot up with the dedicated DJ machine with only Virtual DJ installed in Windows 10 for playing live... Or I can boot up with the backup DJ machine (not cloned but installed identical to the other DJ computer) in case something goes wrong when playing live.

The problem I have is, that I cannot log in automatically on either of my DJ rigs... I can log in manually (and have to do that every single time I want to use the software) but the program doesn't remember the login, although I've ticked the "remember me" option. On the Windows 7 PC the program does remember the login.

Anyone had this problem, know the culprit or have of a solution?

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 8:53 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do other settings get stored?

Perhaps it's a write permission issue to the Documents\VirtualDJ folder, or the license.dat or settings.xml files specifically?

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 9:29 am
I'll look into that (need to reboot the computer for that, lol) and report here. Thank you Adion.

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 10:40 am
That was it! Now working fine. You've solved a problem in one post the guys at "ticket tech service" here couldn't! Thank you Adion!!!

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 1:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)