Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: mappers for ns7ii or ns7iii

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
had to install vdj 8 on another laptop.....cant find the ns7ii or ns7iii mappers

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 10:45 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
VirtualDJ 8.2 has support for both controllers built in; there is no additional mapper.

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 11:03 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok cool

Posted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 12:44 am
gmellcHome userMember since 2014
Okay so i was about to do a show last night and something went wrong none of the mapping was working! I had to use serato! The platters wouldn't spin, i couldn't even change songs! If i added another song the previous song would play. Virtual dj you really let me down last night.

Posted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 8:17 pm
I've never experienced that before. Can you replicate this issue now?

Are you sure you didn't already have Serato open first?

Posted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 9:21 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
user9301567 wrote :
Okay so i was about to do a show last night and something went wrong none of the mapping was working! I had to use serato! The platters wouldn't spin, i couldn't even change songs! If i added another song the previous song would play. Virtual dj you really let me down last night.

Just an idea as VDJ works perfect for my NS7iii. I occasionally set VDJ to my "Home" profile which uses my laptop's internal sound card. I occasionally forget to set it back to NS7iii and just like you said, no control of VDJ from the NS7iii.

Posted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 10:20 pm
You should still have control of VDJ even if the soundcard is set to a different device?

Posted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 11:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)