Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [Skin] The Thing (for 8.2) - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Update is approved.

@Devs: Thanks ;o)

Posted Sat 01 Sep 18 @ 12:30 am
no tenes algun video donde expliques las funciones que trae el skin, y otra pregunta, como hago para que al abrir virtual dj, automaticamente se me cargue el plato 3 y el 4

Posted Sun 23 Sep 18 @ 8:24 am
??? Can you please ask your question in English (or can somebody help and translate)?

Posted Sun 23 Sep 18 @ 8:48 am
you do not have any video where you explain the functions that the skin brings, and another question, how do I do that when opening virtual dj, I automatically load deck 3 and 4

Posted Sun 23 Sep 18 @ 8:54 am

Posted Sun 23 Sep 18 @ 9:03 am
I will have some option to automatically load deck 3 and deck 4, instead of deck 1 and 2

Posted Sun 23 Sep 18 @ 9:09 am
Working on an update. Progress so far:

but here comes my question:
Is it possible to add a volume slider for every sampler like in the sideview? I mean this:

My code so far:

<panel showzoom="true" visibility="not browser_zoom">
<split name="Samplers" type="vertical" position="30%">
<size width="1900-2" height="404+35-31-35-5"/>
<pos x="11" y="665-35+31"/>

<up>
<button class="sampler_left" resizeY="no" resizeX="no" attachY="up" attachX="left" action="sampler_bank -1">
<pos x="+5" y="5"/>
</button>
<button resizeY="no" resizeX="no" attachY="up" attachX="left" action="sampler_bank">
<tooltip>Open menu to select Sampler Bank</tooltip>
<size width="170" height="26"/>
<text size="18" color="#bbbbbb" align="center" weight="bold" action="get_sampler_bank"/>
<pos x="+5+25" y="5"/>
</button>
<button class="sampler_right" resizeY="no" resizeX="no" attachY="up" attachX="left" action="sampler_bank +1">
<pos x="+5+25+170" y="5"/>
</button>
<sampler attachX="both">
<size width="1904-225-10" height="404+35-31-35-5"/>
<pos x="225" />
</sampler>

This works and is added above the browser, but how to add the volume-slider? I need some help...

Posted Sun 16 Dec 18 @ 6:42 pm
Nobody???

Posted Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 11:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
3 ways are available..
the 2 native ones (gridview and list view using <sampler> are just what they are, so you cant add/overlay anything else.
The 3rd way is to create your own custom Sampler view (using buttons, visuals, sliders etc) , but will not have the automation to display the grid (or list) depending on how many samples you have in the selected Bank, neither the automation for the grid layout.
Bottom line, not possible.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 3:40 pm
Thanks for your feedback.
How to activate the other view (grid-view)?

Posted Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 3:48 pm
Greetings, I have a small problem when installing this skin on Mac, 2 browsers appear, how can I remove the second ?, is that the skin ?, or is it a transfer failure to Mac?, note; when installing it on Windows it does not have that problem, thanks.

Posted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 4:39 pm

Posted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 5:23 pm
Woooow, solved !!, thank you very much.

Posted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 9:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)