Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Remote Screen Skins, or how to have up to 6 big screens for you controlers! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello, I confirm my previous problems came from my phone that is used as access point.

With my mini router, it works like a charm all night long, no freeze, no lag...

Kaléo.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 4:39 pm
Hi Kaleo, I have a little feedback on this great skin.

when on Deck B2 and 2, on the loop page when hitting manual loops then it goes directly to the manual loop page, and if we try to hit auto loop again we are stuck on the manual loop page and it won not switch to the auto loop page again.
when on deck B1 , 1 , 3 , 4, 5 and 6 , the manual loop button will not work at all and we are stuck on the auto loop page without having any ability to go the manual loop page (but of course when can go to other pages normally) . That is all and again thanks for the great work

Posted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 9:58 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DeeJay MAE wrote :
Hi Kaleo, I have a little feedback on this great skin.

when on Deck B2 and 2, on the loop page when hitting manual loops then it goes directly to the manual loop page, and if we try to hit auto loop again we are stuck on the manual loop page and it won not switch to the auto loop page again.
when on deck B1 , 1 , 3 , 4, 5 and 6 , the manual loop button will not work at all and we are stuck on the auto loop page without having any ability to go the manual loop page (but of course when can go to other pages normally) . That is all and again thanks for the great work

Thank you DeeJay MAE for your feedback.
A corrected version should arrive in some days.

Kaléo.

Posted Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 1:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)