Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: If you want the little things...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

...the help for the askTheDj setting says "Get the results from web or twitter or both" but the value is a number

I guess 1 is web, 2 is twitter and 3 is both, but a bit more help would be nice :)

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:31 pm
You get the same options if you right click the ask.the.dj browser entry.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:33 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You get the same options if you right click the ask.the.dj browser entry.

True :)

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:35 pm
Also... If I delete Ask The DJ entries, and restart VDJ, it looks like they come back

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:35 pm
Yes, they are cached for some time. They will dissapear after 12 hours if I remember correctly.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:51 pm
How to create ask dj username? My username here is no longer my DJ name.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 4:35 pm
Right click on "Ask the DJ" folder on browser and select "Change Keyword..."

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 4:37 pm
Thanks

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:00 pm
This feature is fantastic IF you have access to Internet, however is it possible for it to read an SMS from a USB modem, I have discovered that while I cannot always have access to Internet, I can get 3g coverage and receive SMS messages.
Is this a possible add in?

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:23 pm
Not at this moment.
However if your USB dongle can provide you access to the internet then it should work through that.
If you're using Windows 10 BTW you can set the USB connection as a metered connection and thous prevent windows from using it to download stuff that may increase your charges or eat your bandwidth

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 5:25 pm
I guess the only way for now to monitor request is to clone ask dj to the side, should probably have a message displayed somewhere to say there is a new request

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 6:34 pm
the keyword route to my current username account, anyway you can help me to change my username?

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 10:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)