Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Dutch Forum

Topic: Reloop Beatpad werkt niet goed met Virtual DJ 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

After buying the Reloop Beatpad, an Ipad 2 and the Djay 2 app I wanted to try to use a laptop and software like Virtual DJ 2 and Traktor Pro 2. Virtual DJ 8 I liked the most because of the many possibilities and skins.

After 6 weeks of trying to get it work perfectly on two laptops with Windows 7 home premium, Windows 8, Windows 10, the latest drivers and firmware my conclusion is it doesn't match.

Problems like: not reconizing the Beatpad with the software at starting up and cracking sound spinning the jogwheel when sound off makes it for me not suitable using it at gigs.

The Beatpad works fine with an Ipad, butt thats it..

Strange, because when I bought the Beatpad on the box whas said that it would work with a laptop and dj software. I give up I can't get it to work with Virtual DJ 8 without the problems I have mentioned. Sometimes it works butt not mostly. To risky for gigs...

Posted Sun 15 May 16 @ 3:36 pm
Peter,

ik begrijp bovenstaande post niet. Dit is het Nederlandstalige deel van het forum, dus een post in het Engels is niet nodig hier. Daarnaast zijn er in je andere 2 posts oplossingen gegeven waarop je niet hebt gereageerd en "bekende problemen" aangegeven die je hebt kunnen tackelen. Je conclusie lijkt me dus voorbarig. Ik sluit deze. Graag hoor ik van je in de andere post of de aangedragen oplossingen effect hebben gehad.

Posted Mon 16 May 16 @ 12:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)