Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: fader start feature will star by itself

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

t he issue i am having has been going on for some time now am using a virtual DJ 7 Pro, with a MacBook Pro (OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3) 8gb And Numark Ns6.
everything will be running Flawless without issue for months and then all of a sudden my fader start feature kicks in by itself (my fader controls are in the off position on my controller) then my controller will freeze and nothing works then after a while it'll start working again the last time it happened was a few weeks ago about a week before a big wedding I had coming up, after trying several times to resolve the issue I remove the drivers for the ns6 and reloaded them and it seemed to work fine. yesterday I had an event and before I packed up I started to test everything again and sure enough the fader start feature was on so as I was pressed for time I remove the drives for the ns6 and reloaded them which seem to work, until that evening at my event about an hour before it was over everything started acting up again, I was able to finish off the evening manually on my computer "thank God for that" this morning I set up everything again and it's been working fine all day long. why am I still using 7 you might ask a while back I started using 8 loved all the features and had no issues, I accidentally accepted the update for 8.1 and everything just went wrong from that point I spent two weeks trying to fix the problems I remove the drive from the mixer and remove Virtual DJ from my system and reloaded everything and have had no issues up to this point. again it's always right before the season starts that I'm spending a whole lot of unneeded stress and time trying to resolve these issues.and I can't afford for this to happen at another event I really would like some help in resolving this issue. I've contacted customer support and explained the whole situation and typically I get a response back asking the questions that I've already explained so it gets pretty frustrating. I am a hardcore Virtual DJ fan but I have contemplated switching to the dark side because of this issue can anybody please help?

Posted Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 1:59 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When VDJ-8 came out there was update left and right mac's asking for update webb was and some of my App,so I just Stop using VDj-7 and did baby step to VDj-8.Started with a SKIN then the setting,then making the folder better then VDj-7 and it work after 2months I only use VDj-8.8 will work every time 99.9% home and out doing gets,if you have any issues restart the SW that what I like about it.

Posted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 1:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)